The purpose of the J.C. Martin Golf Course Restoration Fund is to improve the conditions of the course for generations of young golfers who can then enjoy and learn the game of golf.
Joseph C. Martin Family Golf Center is a 9-hole regulation course built in 1919. The only golf course located within the City, J.C. Martin has a long history of producing both recreational and championship golfers.
c/o The Erie Community Foundation, 459 West 6th Street
Erie, Pennsylvania 16507