Erie Women’s Fund Announces RFP for Mini-Grant 2020
September 11, 2020
Empowering Women and Families is the mission of the Erie Women’s Fund, a donor advised fund of the Erie Community Foundation. EWF is addressing this mission by issuing this Request for Proposal (RFP).
We are seeking proposals for projects that address the varied community gaps in the following areas:
- WORKFORCE TRAINING/EDUCATION
- CHILD CARE
Multiple grants of $5,000 each will be awarded. EWF has committed up to $15,000 at this time.
- Eligible Organizations: Applications may be submitted by any Erie County 501(c)3 organization.
- Ineligible Organizations: For-profit, sectarian religious activities, fund-raising solely or hospitality projects.
- Deadline: Applications must be submitted at online by October 15, 2020.
- Other Important Dates: Finalists will be selected November 2020 and the Grant recipients will be announced December 2020.
Questions? Danielle Jell, Coordinator, Erie Women's Fund at 814-454-0843 or via email.