About your Erie Community Foundation
The Erie Community Foundation is a collection of charitable endowments operating under the administrative umbrella of a single public charity.
- The Erie Community Foundation's 990
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- 2013 Audited Financial Statements
- 2012 Audited Financial Statements
- 2011 Audited Financial Statements
The mission of The Erie Community Foundation is to improve the quality of life for all in our region by evaluating and addressing community issues, building permanent charitable endowments and promoting philanthropic and community leadership.
In 2014, your Erie Community Foundation:
- Disbursed 1,981 grants totaling $11.5 Million
- Received 13,424 totaling $8.8 Million
Today your community foundation is home to 725 endowments valued at approximately $209 Million
When considering your personal philanthropic and estate planning objectives, consider giving through The Erie Community Foundation to your favorite charities. Endowments established at The Erie Community Foundation, ten, twenty or even 50 years ago, are still doing great work in our community today.